transfer candy crush to new phone

How do I transfer my candy crush to my new phone. There are a few things you can do.


Candy Crush

Candy Crush Saga is a free-to-play match-three puzzle video game released by King in 2012 and is one of the highest grossing and most-played mobile apps of all-time.

. How do I transfer my candy crush boosters to my new phone. Now I am up to Level 139 but I have to trade in my old cell phone next week for a new one. Once the backup is complete remove the old device and connect the new one.

In the case of Android and I-Phone your collected booster is stored in phone. Updated to a new phone and after transfer of my game I noticed I went back down to 0 on ranking I was 173. Moving game progress to a new device Enter the game on your old device.

Back up your progress and connect to Facebook or. Moving game progress to a new device Enter the game on your old device. I just loaded Candy Crush on my cell phone and started playing six months ago.

Up to 10 cash back Step 3. Hi Nursyamimishukor We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Communitys Candy Crush Saga forum. Candy Crush Saga is a free-to-play match-three puzzle video game released by King in 2012 and is one of the highest grossing and most-played mobile apps of all-time.

Log into your Facebook account and click on the. Then the boosters are also taken over. Candy crush transfer progress to new phone I am playing candy crush saga on my samsung galaxy tablet and i get the message with a black screen unfortunately your candy crush saga.

Games Candy Crush Saga Support. There are a few ways to save your Candy Crush progress on Facebook. If you have an old Android phone that you no longer use and you want to transfer Candy Crush to it.

How do I save my Candy Crush progress on Facebook. Go to File ManagerExplorer Android Data. Back up your progress and connect to Facebook or to the.

7 Open the Candy Crush app. In the lower left corner of the screen you will see the little star. Find your game folder and copy the OBB file.

Get more help - httpbeegoccandroidbackupPlease be noted MobileGo has been changed to drfone - Backup AndroidBack up Candy Crush Saga with progress f. 6 Go to your new phone and install the Candy Crush app. Install the game on the new phone without opening it.

Paste the OBB file in the same. Hot Sweet right. February 2021 Answer.

First connect your old Android phone to your. Select the Restore Backup to Device option and. Unless you are connected to Facebook on the Win 10 app on the previous game and on the new PC.


Candy Crush Saga Candy Crush Saga Candy Crush Saga


1


Candy Crush Saga Gameplay Trailer Es


King Com


Candy Crush Saga Ios Hack Candy Crush Saga Candy Crush Candy Crush Cheats


3


1


How To Transfer Data From Android Phone To Oneplus 7t Oneplus Phone Android Phone

0 comments

Post a Comment